I managed to find the Andrea Bocelli song that was played during Italy's performance at the MIFC Finale. It's called Because We Believe.
I just had to go to Tower Records and get the album. I'll have to refer to Altavista or the internet for some translation later. :D
Click here to check out the lyrics and a snippet of the song.
I just had to go to Tower Records and get the album. I'll have to refer to Altavista or the internet for some translation later. :D
Click here to check out the lyrics and a snippet of the song.
wow, really reminded me of the time kita dok by the charles river to wait for the 4th of july fireworks! :D
ReplyDeletenice fireworks, and good song. i can't believe you just used your knee as tripod!
haha, you remembered. you know what. I meant to write a comment about it but didn't get to it quick enough. ha ha.
ReplyDelete