Guinea pig, anyone?

*Please proceed with caution. Consider yourself warned* :)


This post is actually inspired by my buddy Stef. He attached a couple of interesting pictures in his email courtesy of his recent trip to Peru. I'm still waiting for his permission to use the pictures, but I hope he won't mind posting them before getting it.

Before:


After:


I actually saw an episode of Bizarre Food on Travel and Living over the weekend, and the host went to Ecuador and had a [guinea pig] for lunch. From the looks of things, he enjoyed it very very much. Well, consider the kind of things he ate in his previous travels, I guess it was nothing. :)

Comments

  1. i saw it on No Reservations (anthony bourdain's show) about guinea pig or hamster eating too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i didn't see that one. but i did see the shows where he came to malaysia. once he went to sarawak to spend some time in a longhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the longhouse one with the slaughter of the khinzir..i saw that one too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment