It's Halloween Day in the States today. Since it's never being celebrated here (i.e. Malaysia), it was one of those holidays that I could care less when I studied in the US of A. Well... not entirely anyway, because .... there were tons and tons of sweets you could get your hands on :D And, they were even cheaper after Halloween. Muhahaha. *LOL*
I've never dressed up when I was in the States... Oh wait, I take it back. There was actually THAT one time. At Harvard of all places. Hahaha. I went to Boston to visit Sila as always, and it happened to be the Halloween weekend. Sila told me that they (she and her suitemates) planned to go to some Halloween party on campus, so I should bring along a costume.
After cracking my head for some time, I borrowed a chef clothes from one of the chefs at the Ratty. Sila was a witch. One of Sila's friends (what was her name again) was Pippi Longstocking. Man, if only my printer-cum-scanner was back from being serviced, I could have posted the picture here. Oh well, maybe next time ;)
I've never dressed up when I was in the States... Oh wait, I take it back. There was actually THAT one time. At Harvard of all places. Hahaha. I went to Boston to visit Sila as always, and it happened to be the Halloween weekend. Sila told me that they (she and her suitemates) planned to go to some Halloween party on campus, so I should bring along a costume.
After cracking my head for some time, I borrowed a chef clothes from one of the chefs at the Ratty. Sila was a witch. One of Sila's friends (what was her name again) was Pippi Longstocking. Man, if only my printer-cum-scanner was back from being serviced, I could have posted the picture here. Oh well, maybe next time ;)
chef zarin!! :D heheehehe i should have pictures somewhere too. it was Courtney, and she was Raggedy Ann i think? although could have been Pippi too. heheehehehe. that was fun wasn't it? and what a bunch of candy we got!
ReplyDeletehaha. make-pretend aje. masak maggi boleh le. :)
ReplyDeletememang best. sekali-sekala ye tak? :)
man, how could i forget Courtney? you guys still keep in touch? if you do, say Hi to her for me, will you? ;)
aku tak penah trick-and treating tapi ada skali org mai chritmas caroling in front of our dorm, so depa suruh (paksa) gak bagi apa-apa - masa tu room mate lain semua takdak; aku kasik la coklat apa yg ada kat budak2 tu. mak ayah diorg jeling je sbb tak kasik duit kot... lantak lah, bukan suruh hangpa mai pun... sendiri mau ingat aar...
ReplyDeletebukan sekali sekala. sekali je! i only did it that one time.
ReplyDeletei do talk to Courtney every so often so i will say hi. she's based in NYC now. :)