Woohooo!!! I wish I was home watching the game. Oh, I take it back. How about at Fenway! My friends, Stef and Jeremy, got tickets for Game 7 too! Man, I envy them!
With Red Sox winning the ALCS, it just capped of one of the best weekend of sports for me... so far*. Alhamdulillah for answering my prayers :)
[*-- leaving room for the Sox winning the World Series. God willing. Amin! ;)]
Pats are keeping the record clean at 7-0. Azi sms'd me a couple of days earlier and told me he didn't want to jinx them or anything, but he was already thinking of taking a day off for Superbowl. :)
And what can you say about Kimi. It has been tough for Kimi supporters like me and Azi. I think more so with Kimi. :) With Hamilton and McLaren zipping out in front for most of the season, I was like, Man, it's going to be like the previous seasons. But Ferrari came through for Kimi, and vice versa. And thanks to Hamilton too for screwing up the last couple of races! Ha ha.
And with Iceman as a nickname, I can't help laughing when I saw Kimi managing a smile during the post-race interview.
With Red Sox winning the ALCS, it just capped of one of the best weekend of sports for me... so far*. Alhamdulillah for answering my prayers :)
[*-- leaving room for the Sox winning the World Series. God willing. Amin! ;)]
Pats are keeping the record clean at 7-0. Azi sms'd me a couple of days earlier and told me he didn't want to jinx them or anything, but he was already thinking of taking a day off for Superbowl. :)
And what can you say about Kimi. It has been tough for Kimi supporters like me and Azi. I think more so with Kimi. :) With Hamilton and McLaren zipping out in front for most of the season, I was like, Man, it's going to be like the previous seasons. But Ferrari came through for Kimi, and vice versa. And thanks to Hamilton too for screwing up the last couple of races! Ha ha.
And with Iceman as a nickname, I can't help laughing when I saw Kimi managing a smile during the post-race interview.
let's go Red Sox!!!! let's go Red Sox! bring it on, Rockies! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah!!!
ReplyDeletei just had to call you up tadi. nobody else would understand. kitaorg kat m'sia ni kerja, so follow kat internet je. hehe.
red sox is a big name in japan - due to daisuke being in their team... orang kat jepun ni memang seramai-ramai umat sokong red sox gak...
ReplyDeleteCool! Dice-K came through time Game 7 hari. Harap2 dia dpt contribute lagi dlm World Series nanti. Let's go, Red Sox! :)
ReplyDeleteoops, forgot the "tu" as in "Game 7 hari tu". :D
ReplyDeletedaisuke did well in Game 7 hari tu, but don't discount the contribution of okajima!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, both rookies showed up!
ReplyDelete