We will, we will Rock you!

Man oh man, Sox pounded the Rockies 13-1 in Game 1. Alhamdulillah. This really made my day. A good second Raya (after the 6-day fast) present for me. ;)

I could only watch Game 3 live on tv on Sunday morning. I'm also hoping for a really good Sox outing then. Amin. I've already informed my anakku that I could only come a little bit later for their Raya open house on that day. :)

Speaking of Raya open houses, there's also a couple of invites on Saturday. I was thinking of holding one this year, but based on past experiences, it is very tiring. Preparation and all. But it's a good feeling to be able to entertain friends, family and neighbours. We'll just wait and see... :)

Comments

  1. blow out!! beckett rules!! :D

    after the score was 13-1, in the 6th inning, it was after 11 at night, i pun actually went to sleep. figured that the chances of them blowing such a big lead would be low. and luckily was right!!

    tonight, game 2! man, i bet boston is crazy gila with red sox madness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. i was watching the video clips on the net last nite, and i was so impressed how the entire team played like they did!

    let's go red sox!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment