Sorry, but it's been a slow week. What's going at work doesn't help either.
Anyhoooo, let me try to do this post, so that I could take my mind off things...
Marionettes
- Starfleet
This show was one of my favs. But so far, I have yet to find any friends who could remember watching it. How about anyone out there?
- Thunderbirds
- Stingray
I believe my elder brothers would have more recollection of this show.
Cartoons
- Visionaries
Too bad the show was short-lived. :(
- Transformers
- Silverhawks
- Gobots
To me, this is like a Transformers' wanna be. But when my family shifted to Sarawak in Borneo, we didn't get the tv transmission only meant for the Klang Valley, so we could only make do with Gobots.
- Thundercats
- M.A.S.K
Too bad the show was short-lived. :(
- Transformers
- Silverhawks
- Gobots
To me, this is like a Transformers' wanna be. But when my family shifted to Sarawak in Borneo, we didn't get the tv transmission only meant for the Klang Valley, so we could only make do with Gobots.
- Thundercats
- M.A.S.K
- Centurions - Power Extreme! hehe. I remember buying the Ace McCloud's figurine with the money I've been saving up.
- Moby Dick
I couldn't find any links for this show. They have these kids fighting in what look like wooden ships fighting together with Moby Dick the white whale. When they combine powers, it'd create a force shield surrounding Moby Dick. It flies too. hehe
- Toriton
Go go Toriton go go go go go go Toriton... :D
- Macross, Mospeada and the likes...
- Captain Future
Of course there are more like He-man, She-ra, Smurfs, Disney, Roadrunner, and what not.... :)
Series
- Battlestar Galactica
- A Team
The show, in which the bad guys didn't die. :)
- McGyver
- Manimal
- V
- Buckrogers (and Twiki of course :))
- Mork and Mindy
Nano, nano :)
- BJ and the Bear
Don't forget the lady truckers *grin*
- Land of the Giants
I just realized that the series were produced in 1968-1970. But I watched the show when I was like 12.
- Daktari
Judy the chimp and Clarence cross-eyed lion.
- A Team
The show, in which the bad guys didn't die. :)
- McGyver
- Manimal
- V
- Buckrogers (and Twiki of course :))
- Mork and Mindy
Nano, nano :)
- BJ and the Bear
Don't forget the lady truckers *grin*
- Land of the Giants
I just realized that the series were produced in 1968-1970. But I watched the show when I was like 12.
- Daktari
Judy the chimp and Clarence cross-eyed lion.
Originally shown in 1966? Wow. I watched it when I was 10 or 11.
- Knight Rider
- Automan
I wish I can have a Cursor of my own... :)
- Man from Atlantis
- Moonlighting
Okay, I saw this when I was a bit older, but I loved it. :)
- Space 1999
Again, it's another show that my elder brothers would know better. All I could remember was making the spaceship origami resembling the one in the show
okay, the list is getting long. I think you guys get the idea... :)
- Knight Rider
- Automan
I wish I can have a Cursor of my own... :)
- Man from Atlantis
- Moonlighting
Okay, I saw this when I was a bit older, but I loved it. :)
- Space 1999
Again, it's another show that my elder brothers would know better. All I could remember was making the spaceship origami resembling the one in the show
okay, the list is getting long. I think you guys get the idea... :)
Tokusatsu
- Space Cop Gaban
There a few memorable lines from the Malay-dubbed show:
"Gaban Z potong dua!"
"... bertukar kepada Gaban dalam masa 0.05 saat"
"Hantar Gaban ke ruang angkasa setan"
- Ultraman
I don't remember how many Ultramans are there now. Some even have horns. There was one episode, where I could recall Ultraman died after he fought off a monster. And his ancestors came to pick him up and took him to the heavens. he he.
- Kamen Rider Black (popularly known in Malaysia as Ksatria Baja Hitam)
Educational
- Sesame Street
- 3-2-1 Contact
- Electric Company
Now I see it as Saturday Night Live for kids.. hehe
Having listed all these tv shows... it made me realized that I watched too much tv. Ha ha ha. But one of the motivations to get good grades was that my dad would promise us gifts if we were to get like the top 3 spots in the midterms or final exams. I was lucky to get something out of it, like Nintendo Game & Watch (mine was the orangy DK, and brothers got the DK2 & Parachute) and a few action figures.
So how about you guys? I'm sure I have missed out a few... ;)
u tertinggal satu la zarin..
ReplyDeletepnh tgk x suria perkasa hitam?
hero dia lg "mengancam" dari Gaban... Hehehe..
suria perkasa hitam? err, yg mana ek? hehe, era lain la ni.
ReplyDelete