The day after AidilAdha

Other than going to the dentist, I pretty much lounged at home today. So how was my AidilAdha yesterday? Hopefully I could sum it up with a few pictures...

On the way to the surau for the majlis korban...


Me, my nephews & niece. Just waiting for my cow's "turn". Mine was the 6th out of 8 cows.

Looking at how I dressed you can tell that I didn't help out with the slaughtering and stuff. he he.
btw, AidilAdha is also the day where guys can show off their tools... knifes and machette I mean. :)


Jauh pemikiran ni... :)


The spread... Laksa johor, lemang, ketupat, rendang, nasi impit, kuah kacang, kuih-muih -- the usual suspects

Comments

  1. fullamak, terlioq weiii.. :)

    looks like you had a nice raya! so who's the one with the jauh pemikiran?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. that's my younger sister, tuan punya blog "acik ecah" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment