A quick one

  • It's been some time since I worked at the office on a weekend. Alhamdulillah, everything is shaping up just in time for tomorrow. Of course, we'll have another deadline in two weeks' time. Hopefully everything will run smoother... Insya-Allah.

  • I'm hoping that I'll get to have hangout with Sila and Vin before they return to the States this weekend. It'd even nicer if Ida could join us as well. Then we can drill her with our pantuns. hehe. Kidding.

  • Willow, a friend from college, will be in town this weekend. She's currently doing her MPA in Singapore. What's cool about it, we found each other on Facebook just last week. I'm quoting her "The timing of finding each other on facebook is quite serendipitous, don’t you think?!". Facebook rocks! :D

  • I saw this billboard near the Taman Kencana exit of the MRR2. Celcom can't find a more recent picture than this one, obviously taken before 2001? A little insensitive are we?

Comments

  1. mmm japanese buffet!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! it hope it also made up for the bad traffic jam & getting lost in the carpark. *ROFLMAO*

    ReplyDelete
  3. vin and i both had a great time - it was the nicest traffic jam and getting lost in the carpark ever, since we did it in such good company :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, you guys are so kind. let's do it again, some time say... next May! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment