Okay, it's not as dramatic as it sounds... It started raining in the late afternoon, so I couldn't go for a jog. Just when I just got myself an armband for my mp3 player. Ha ha ha. Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow, so I'll get to test-drive the armband. Yay!
What's with the jogging and stuff? Well, it's like one of my new year resolutions. Not too sure how long this will go on, but I'll take advantage of it while it lasts ;) Once they finish renovating the gym at work, I can also hit the gym after work.
Speaking of new year resolutions, I stop having them for some years now, after I keep on carrying them forward like my annual leaves. He he. But I have a feeling this will be a different year. In addition, the Islamic New Year is this coming Thursday.
In no particular order, and what I have so far...
What's with the jogging and stuff? Well, it's like one of my new year resolutions. Not too sure how long this will go on, but I'll take advantage of it while it lasts ;) Once they finish renovating the gym at work, I can also hit the gym after work.
Speaking of new year resolutions, I stop having them for some years now, after I keep on carrying them forward like my annual leaves. He he. But I have a feeling this will be a different year. In addition, the Islamic New Year is this coming Thursday.
In no particular order, and what I have so far...
- Read more. I just finished reading No Reservations, so next on the list would be Bourne Betrayal
- Exercise more. If I could lose a couple of inches off my waistline, I'll be a happy man :)
- Recite the Quran more... and understand the meaning and all.
- Save money and yet pamper myself more! A bit contradicting, but I think it'll work out.
- Maybe... get a new car and/or buy a house. Maybe... :)
happy new year! gosh i am so behind in blogreading and finally back to civilisation with internet access and able to catch up a bit... ;)
ReplyDeleteso how? did you go jogging the next day?? :)
ReplyDeleteforgot to ask - how was No Reservations?
ReplyDeletelil: happy new year to you too. now that you're back, i can expect more postings from you ;)
ReplyDeletesila: hujan lagi le. so instead i went to my sister's. my brother & his family were there too. got sate & bihun goreng. good way to lose some pounds... not! watched the Enchanted last part of Alvin & the Chipmunks. LOL!
as for No Reservations, it was over quickly. lagi byk gambar dr perkataan. he he. but you get a little more inside scoop from the show.