I took up Topek's advice and ran for a little bit farther this morning, taking advantage of the welcomed day off. 5 mini-laps for just above 47 minutes. I'm sure I'll be ecstatic when I could churn in an hour's worth of running. Hopefully I don't have to wait for that day for too long ;)
Beyond that and lunch at Nando's (for some unknown reason, I had the urge for it... hehe), I pretty much lounged at home for most of the day. Watched some Australian Open tennis on tv. Venus lost, and Federer marched on. Cool! I was thinking of going to the mall and getting myself a few things on my list, but I can do that on the weekend.
Btw, I got these from Mickey D's. Had to wait for some time for the 'Z' :o)
Beyond that and lunch at Nando's (for some unknown reason, I had the urge for it... hehe), I pretty much lounged at home for most of the day. Watched some Australian Open tennis on tv. Venus lost, and Federer marched on. Cool! I was thinking of going to the mall and getting myself a few things on my list, but I can do that on the weekend.
Btw, I got these from Mickey D's. Had to wait for some time for the 'Z' :o)
salam,
ReplyDeletethanks for your words of support left in my blog. haven't been here for a while. good to know that seems like things are going well for u - ur US trip, exercise routine and all....
waaaah rajin nye pulak exercise! :)
ReplyDeletethe MZ dolls are very cute!
azra: don't worry. it will make you stronger. insya-Allah
ReplyDeletesila: LOL! it's still early in the year. :D
eh, what a coincidence. i hv one of those too :)
ReplyDeleteanon: oh? but i won't be surprised. a lot of mickey d's here in m'sia and they were selling them :)
ReplyDeleteso cute...wehh jantan mana collect2 bear nie..haha bahye noks..kang unggah jejantans lak...muhahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeletemeh kasik kat anak aku..hahahaha kasik kat aku pon ok gak...me likey!
shah: haha, siot. bukan apa. aku nak yg initial tu je.
ReplyDelete