At noon, Azizul & I did what we set out to do - Get our tickets at MAS ticket counter @ KL Sentral. Yay! One down, and more to go. At least the part of getting my ass over to the States is done. :)

Sorry, but I can't take lots of favors or big ones like a doll house or Corelle. :D
(the story is my sis-in-law asked me if there was such thing as carboot sale in the States. I told her, that's in the UK. Wanna know what she had in mind? A doll house! Oh my! Either that or Corelle. Ha ha ha . I told Azizul about it, and he said "Corelle murah kat Langkawi" ("Corelle is cheap in Langkawi"). Ha ha ha.)
Sorry, but I can't take lots of favors or big ones like a doll house or Corelle. :D
(the story is my sis-in-law asked me if there was such thing as carboot sale in the States. I told her, that's in the UK. Wanna know what she had in mind? A doll house! Oh my! Either that or Corelle. Ha ha ha . I told Azizul about it, and he said "Corelle murah kat Langkawi" ("Corelle is cheap in Langkawi"). Ha ha ha.)
doll house? wah! besar mana your bags?? :D
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting your plane tickets!
ha ha. itu le. maybe i can put my bags in the doll house. lol!
ReplyDeletenext month, domestic flights punya turn pulak. ;)
dude...takyah beli correlle dowh..i brought back two boxes of correlle with me from US in 2005 US trip..berat gilak...+ not worth it..sebab kat langkawi mahal 20 hengget je...baik p langkawi je aa..
ReplyDeletedoll house tu beli sini jelah..haha nie sure k.rin yg suruh kan...hihi baik ko suruh dia kirimkan henbeg aje..hihi
shay: 100 markah! haha. aku mmg tak nak amik order byk2 pun. henbeg2 ni pun aku tak beli rasanya - aku mana reti part2 ni
ReplyDelete