Joke, anyone?

This joke is courtesy of my friend. Hopefully I'll do justice... Man, this still cracks me up. LOL

He was waiting for his turn while his nephew and a North Indian guy were getting their hair cut at the barbers.

After cutting the North Indian's hair and shaving his beard, the barber removed the white smock and dusted him off.

With a puzzled look, he asked his barber.
"Armpits?"
"You don't shave armpits?"

The barber said No.

"I'll give 10 ringgit for it".

The barber declined and turned down his request.

ROFL! ha ha ha.

Since my friend had lived in India for most of his life, we asked him if this is a norm. He said he never heard of such request. :D

Our other friend and I were also wondering what if the Indian guy was the only customer there? Would his barber say No then? Ha ha ha.

Comments

  1. ummmm... ok... armpit shaving pun pegi barber??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment