The long weekend is about to commence...

Yay, it's the last day of training. And I'm so looking forward for the looooong weekend. Tomorrow's the Federal Territory Day public holiday and I'm taking an extra day off on Monday... just to watch the Superbowl! he he he. I'll be going over to Azizul's place to watch the game together with him. Oh the good ol' days. Only this time we have to do without the 12-pack coke. he he. I doubt we'll be able to see any Superbowl commercials, so I need to wait for them to be uploaded to the net. Go Pats!

Since it's also the last day of January, let's see how I stacked up against my resolutions & US trip planning so far...

US trip
  • Plane tickets: checked - unless I want to fly off to another city in CA (see below)
  • Leaves: checked - already talked to my boss, and he said yes, verbally.
  • Hotels: partially - I already booked a room for 8-May to May 11 and for reunion weekend.
  • Rental car: in progress - I'm still shopping for it. The insurance is a killer since it'd double the rental. My credit cards don't have any insurance coverage for car rentals.
  • Luggage: thinking of getting my own.
  • Visa: According to the embassy website, mine is still valid. But I'd get fingerprinted when I arrive in LAX. All 10 fingers! That'd be fun!
This is my itinerary so far:
  • May 8: KUL --> LAX
  • May 10: Attend Gene's wedding
  • May 12: Trying to lure Azizul to go to Universal Studios with me before he flies off to the East Coast. :)
  • May 13-15: Still haven't made up my mind yet. Either I stay put in LA or I fly to SF (if my friend will still be there). For the former, a visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain won't be bad. hehe. I'm not really sure which friends of mine would be in the West Coast around this time. This reminds me to write some emails later...
  • May 16: LAX --> DAY
  • May 17-21: Have fun with Vin & Sila. A baseball game, King's Island/Cedar Point and an outlet mall could be in the list of activities. ;)
  • May 22: DAY --> PVD
  • May 23-25: 10th reunion. Man, I'm old! hehe
  • May 26: PVD --> LAX
  • May 27: LAX --> KUL
  • May 28: Jet lagged!

Exercise
I think I'm still doing fine, at least for the jogging part. he he. The rain manages to steer me away from running in the evening this week. But at least I could put in a jog on the weekend.

Reading
I haven't flipped a single page of Bourne Betrayal! Gosh, I better get to it soon.

Quran recital and study
Arrghh! I'm so bad at this one too. Need to start this one soon too.

House/Car
Probably after Q2 and after paying off the debt from the US trip... this may take some time too. he he.

Ok, before I end my posting... Let's Go Pats! *LOL*


Comments

  1. let's go Pats!! :)

    oh the fingerprinting was electronic (when i was still on H1). just letak jari on the pretty lights.

    good luck on the rental car issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha..masa aku pegi ari tu amik thumbs print je - nie masa nak kuar dr airport..now fingerprint yaa..coolest..haha...paling best masa kena tangkap gambar kat imigresen..muhaha lawak dowh..

    weiii u ols..aku dah tengok superbowl commercial kat channel E...hihi pepsi punya...yg dia pegi honk kat every rumah...dengan yg justin timberlake punya pepsi commercial..he'll be singing kat superbowl...

    masihku ingat dulu zaman 1998/99..sokong minnesota viking bagai nak rak...tengok football ngalahkan org dok stadium..randy moss..randall cunningham...sapa nama quaterback 79ers dulu..ensem banget...

    u ols..kirim fridge magnets ya kat semua tempat ko pegi..nanti haku mebengtuyukan kat acct ko..kirim t shirt hard rock bley?...duitnya pon dikirim jua..tu dia...bersedialah with extra baggage balik yaaa..hahaha

    ko yg nak pegi..aku lak yg excited...byk gak duit nak dipakai ye..but i'm sure your trip nie will worth every penny spent! good luck dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot!! meet up with sila and vin :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment