Skip to main content
- Salam Maal Hijrah 1429H, or loosely translated to Happy [Islamic] New Year 1429H! That means it's a public holiday tomorrow. Yay! :)
- Training, training, training. That's all I'd pretty much do at work for most of this month.
- I'm a bit behind with my jogging resolution. No thanks to the rain. I hope that I could make a shift in the strategy and go for a jog tomorrow morning... IF I can wake up. And that's a really BIG If. :D
- Progress with the US trip plan:
- With the Ringgit strengthening against the Dollar, I'm getting Azizul's help to exchange some money bit by bit. Sikit sikit lama-lama jadi bukit. :)
- Azizul and I have made a room booking for Gene's wedding weekend. But that's only for the 9th & 10th. Beyond those dates, the rate is a steep $219+tax, so we have to look for alternatives.
- Azizul and I plan to get the tickets together some time this week. It'd be a huge deal for us if we can get seats next to each other during the long-haul flight!
- Here's a couple of photos I took of the guppies in my small fish pond while I was cleaning it last Sunday. Banyak betul!

i'm so jealous you cuti lagi... ;)
ReplyDeletehehe... awal bulan 2 CNY plak. woohoo! :)
ReplyDeletesalam maal hijrah 1429H...
ReplyDeleteampun & maaf kalau ada buat salah eak