I managed to put in a 25-minute jog this morning. Not too sure how much that would amount to distance-wise, but I'm quite proud of myself! The air is certainly fresher in the morning. It's cooler too! I should do this again in the weekend.
Day break...


People turned up by the dozens

Folks doing their aerobics

Glimpse of the twin towers and KL tower from the park

Lepas jogging, jom pekena nasi lemak, roti canai dan teh tarik!
(After all the jog, let's get some "healthy" breakfast of nasi lemak, roti canai and teh tarik! D)

Day break...


People turned up by the dozens

Folks doing their aerobics

Glimpse of the twin towers and KL tower from the park

Lepas jogging, jom pekena nasi lemak, roti canai dan teh tarik!
(After all the jog, let's get some "healthy" breakfast of nasi lemak, roti canai and teh tarik! D)

congrats on jogging! sempat ambik gambo lagi! :D
ReplyDeleteha ha. dah alang2 bawak my mobile.
ReplyDeletewargh... g jog!!! cyiok..cyiok..
ReplyDelete