Woohooo!!! Pats are going to the Superbowl!

Yay!!!

I woke up at 4am only to find out that they were not showing the Pats-Chargers game live. They'll show the Giants-Packers game live and the delayed telecast of the Pats game at 11 in the morning. So, I went to bed frustrated. When I woke at 6:20, a quick check on the net - the Pats were just barely leading 14-12 into the 3rd quarter. Before leaving for the office, Pats had scored a touchdown and were leading 21-12 with 5 minutes left in the game.

Arriving at the office, I discovered the same score stood and the PATS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! Woohoooo!!!

I wasted no time to apply for a day off on Monday, Feb 4th. *LOL*

In other news...
  • Coming back from my kampung yesterday, my brother and I decided to hit the cinemas and watch Sweeny Todd. It gave me different perspectives to getting a haircut at the barber and meat pie. :D I liked the score when Sweeny Todd and Mrs Lovett were planning whom to kill to make meat pies of.
  • The PM announced yesterday Thaipusam would be a public holiday for KL this coming Wednesday, Jan 23rd. Yay!
  • I squeezed in another 27-minute 3-mini lap jog yesterday. That made a total of 3 runs last week. Not too sure how long I could keep this up. :) ...While I'm having dinner with Topek, a friend from out-of-town, yesterday he was suggesting that I'd set a higher target and enter those running competitions. This guy runs in 30km & 50k marathons, and he was telling me yesterday he usually takes an average time of 8 minute per kilometer. Woah! For now, I could only do a 30-minute continuous jog. :) He added that the KL International Marathon is just around the corner (in March). A quick check at the website, the minimum category for me is the 10km Run for Men. I think Category V is more appropriate for me - "3km Kids Run - Primary School Boys". ROFL!

Comments