I'm heading back to my kampung to send off my mom in like an hour or so. Hence the quickie.
- This morning I dropped by at the NWA's ticketing office to get my plane tickets. I just thought I'd get it over with. The earlier I get them, the earlier I can finish paying my credit card debt before the actual trip. I think it's stupid that those online websites (nwa's included) don't accept credit cards from Malaysia. But I also think that getting multi-city tickets on the net is a pain in the butt. The selections that they present you don't necessarily suit your schedule. The more you customize it, the more money it will incur.
- Since I was at KLCC, I figured I'd go and watch Cloverfield. You know what, I actually enjoyed it. Yeah, people might argue it'd be a bit Blair-Witch meets Godzilla. But I'd thought it was nicely done. I don't tend to be fussy with certain absurd scenes. Hey, what's so logical about a monster terrorizing NYC in the first place, right? :) If it was, then lucky for me NYC is not in my itinerary. And Red Sox has one less team to worry about next season :D
Comments
Post a Comment