Skip to main content
- My nephew now has a name! It's Khairul Meerza. I told you about the doube-e, didn't I? :) Inherited from the dad. he he.
- I finally finished reading Bourne Betrayal. I know, I know... it took me some time. I got lots of distractions along the way. he he. I'm not good at making reviews, so I won't even try. I just have to say that it was really a good read and at certain points, I didn't want to put the book down. One crucial point I can't leave out... Martin Lindros went to Brown :D

- The question now... what book to read next? Apparently I had skipped Bourne Legacy... hmm.
woot! lagi satu Khairul for the world!! meh join the gang! :)
ReplyDeletehaha... i knew you were going to say that when i was writing the post!
ReplyDeletehehehe i was just going to remark on the khairul but sila beat me to it!
ReplyDelete