Ni men hao!
Hi guys!
Wo zhu ni men Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le!
I wish you guys "congratulations and be prosperous. Happy New Year"
Wo hui shuo yi dian dian Han yu. Dui bu qi if I write it wrongly. hehe.
I only know a little Mandarin. Sorry if .... (and so forth).
Now my Mandarin vocabulary has dwindled down from bad to almost non-existent. There are less Chinese colleagues where I'm working so I didn't get to practise my Mandarin so much. But I can still remember most of the bad Cantonese words [which needn't be mentioned here ;o)] my friends taught me. LOL!
okay lah, gotta go. Happy Holidays everyone!
Zai jian!
Hi guys!
Wo zhu ni men Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le!
I wish you guys "congratulations and be prosperous. Happy New Year"
Wo hui shuo yi dian dian Han yu. Dui bu qi if I write it wrongly. hehe.
I only know a little Mandarin. Sorry if .... (and so forth).
Now my Mandarin vocabulary has dwindled down from bad to almost non-existent. There are less Chinese colleagues where I'm working so I didn't get to practise my Mandarin so much. But I can still remember most of the bad Cantonese words [which needn't be mentioned here ;o)] my friends taught me. LOL!
okay lah, gotta go. Happy Holidays everyone!
Zai jian!
Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone! :)
ReplyDelete