There's nothing much to talk about... so I might as well talk about my progress on the running thingie. :D
I found a bigger route to run, which is within the Technology Park compound, thanks to Google Earth :) On Tuesday, I tried out 5.8km and I managed to clock in a good 40 minutes. Yesterday, I added in another 2.2 km to make it a total of 8km. A respectable time ( to my standard ;o) ) of 1 hour... 59:59.12 to be exact! 8 seconds shy of 1 hour. LOL!
With 5 more weeks left for the KL Marathon, I should be able to build up more stamina to finish within the qualifying time of 1hr 20min for the 10km run. Insya-Allah.
I found a bigger route to run, which is within the Technology Park compound, thanks to Google Earth :) On Tuesday, I tried out 5.8km and I managed to clock in a good 40 minutes. Yesterday, I added in another 2.2 km to make it a total of 8km. A respectable time ( to my standard ;o) ) of 1 hour... 59:59.12 to be exact! 8 seconds shy of 1 hour. LOL!
With 5 more weeks left for the KL Marathon, I should be able to build up more stamina to finish within the qualifying time of 1hr 20min for the 10km run. Insya-Allah.
wow you're quite serious about this running thing!! :)
ReplyDeletegood for you!
at least until the KL marathon thingie. he he.
ReplyDeletethanks!
dude, don't stop until klim 08. you know you want to do more. you are againts yourself. crossing the finishing line is the best thing that had happened to me in ages. i know once you experienced this, you want to do it over and over again. and you always want to do more...citius, altius, fortius.
ReplyDelete