Skip to main content
Wedding, angpau and in between
- First and foremost, congratulations to my ex-schoolmate who got married last Saturday. Selamat Pengantin Baru Azah! (In case you're wondering, she's the one in the yellow dress. :))

- On Friday nite, I went and watched Jumper. My sister is busy with the election preparation for the next couple of weeks, so I thought I'd treat her and our other siblings to a movie. I felt like the dialogs could require more work and ummph, but everything else pretty much saved the movie.
- Today, after the routine run at the park (hehe), I headed to Klang to meet up with a few friends for an angpau trip. :) But before that, I made a stop at Ayda's house to pay her and her family a long overdue visit. Their baby girl is already 3 months old. Comelnya :)
- Getting angpau is always good, especially when you get 3! he he. Of course, meeting up with friends outweighed the angpau ( and I'm not just saying to make it sound like a cliche ;) ). They played blackjack for most of the afternoon and HS the banker came up big at the end! Wah! Meanwhile CL's nephew and niece provided us with the entertainment, so there were none of those silent or awkward moments. :)
dude, it is good that you have picked up running. make sure you soak up on reading about running. my advice, get to know the stuff as you go along. the idea is to enjoy and do it safely. by doing so, you'll definitely in this game for a long run...
ReplyDeletegood luck with the coming marathon.
ReplyDeleteand i am so jealous of you still getting angpow... when i (half-jokingly) asked for one from my sensei (who is a Malaysian chinese married to a Singaporean and has been living and working in Japan for a long time now) he said that i should be giving one, not receiving.... ahh the downside of being married... ;-)
"jbrunrun" (hehe): yeah, still behind with the reading (on running and stuff). will get to it soon. thanks for the tips bro!
ReplyDeleteazra: not just one, but 3! ha ha. next raya i'll ask from you. ;)