Yesterday, I went the extra mile (actually, I don't know how far it was... he he) and jogged for 6-and-a-half laps in one hour's time. Yay!!! Here's a pat on my back. he he he.
Maybe some of you might think that I'm a little bit obsessed with the running and all. Well, some of my colleagues have expressed their intentions to participate in the KL Marathon on March 30th. Of course, as newbies, we're just gunning for the 10km run. Even so, we really have a lot of work cut out for ourselves. For now, the mere thought of finishing the 10km course would be very satisfying. Of course, it'd be even sweeter to get a finisher medal (awarded to the first 500 finishers) or a certificate (if completed within 1h 20min).
Wait a minute, Firouz (my best friend from high school) left a comment on my Facebook some time back stating his sister is getting married in Seremban on the same weekend... but I think it's still okay because weddings usually take place in the afternoon.
Today, I took my sisters to KLCC to watch CJ7, Stephen Chow's latest movie. It's unlike his previous movies like Kungfu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer, yet Stephen Chow's doing what he does best, i.e. comes up with great movies. I give it two opposable thumbs up... ;)
I was watching the trailers for upcoming movies... and Wanted, Ironman and Jumper seem to be good movies to catch at the cinemas. Need to search what other movies are coming soon. Ah, won't it be nice to have Entertainment Weekly subscribed like in college... :D
Have a great weekend!
Maybe some of you might think that I'm a little bit obsessed with the running and all. Well, some of my colleagues have expressed their intentions to participate in the KL Marathon on March 30th. Of course, as newbies, we're just gunning for the 10km run. Even so, we really have a lot of work cut out for ourselves. For now, the mere thought of finishing the 10km course would be very satisfying. Of course, it'd be even sweeter to get a finisher medal (awarded to the first 500 finishers) or a certificate (if completed within 1h 20min).
Wait a minute, Firouz (my best friend from high school) left a comment on my Facebook some time back stating his sister is getting married in Seremban on the same weekend... but I think it's still okay because weddings usually take place in the afternoon.
Today, I took my sisters to KLCC to watch CJ7, Stephen Chow's latest movie. It's unlike his previous movies like Kungfu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer, yet Stephen Chow's doing what he does best, i.e. comes up with great movies. I give it two opposable thumbs up... ;)
I was watching the trailers for upcoming movies... and Wanted, Ironman and Jumper seem to be good movies to catch at the cinemas. Need to search what other movies are coming soon. Ah, won't it be nice to have Entertainment Weekly subscribed like in college... :D
Have a great weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment