A bunch of stuff

  • Yay, Kimi won at Sepang! The win made him just 3 points behind Hamilton. I hope he and the boys in Red can keep the momentum going...
  • Yesterday for the first time I ran for 8 laps at the park near my house. 1:16.52. Man, did I struggle big time. My knees are all sore now. :( Hopefully I can recover and recharge just in time for KLIM'08 next Sunday, the 30th.
  • It's Easter day today. Man, I wish I was in the States because that's where all the chocolate and candies are. he he he.
  • Firouz, one of my best friends from highschool, is home (from UK) for his sister's wedding. It's been what, few years now, since we last saw each other? So a bunch of us are meeting up with him tomorrow some where in KL. And I'm definitely going to the wedding this coming Saturday; his dad even called me up personally inviting me. Awww, so sweet. he he

Comments

  1. eh, so are you going to abandon kimi when Opening Day rolls around next week? ;)

    have fun meeting up with your old friends, and also at the wedding! good luck for KLIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, no need to abandon kimi. f1 is in average once every fortnight.

    the baseball tv coverage over here is a bit sad. a couple of games maybe on the weekends. and you don't know which teams they'll show.

    anyway, it's time to bring out my Red Sox t-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay to kimi! soooooo happy for him, and the next race is indeed two weeks away... gooooooooooooooo kimi!

    good luck with with KLIM and have fun meeting up with your old friend :D

    ps: you should get your wall back on fb - i can't post anything as i dont have fun wall or superwall...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment