Today I asked my sister to come along with me to KLCC; wanted to get her opinion on certain items that I had in mind. While we were there, my sister suggested that we should also watch the new Dr Seuss movie. I didn't know much of the movie, but I said why not.
Man! It turned out to be such a hilarious movie. I certainly recommend it. I'm sure you won't be disappointed...

(The poster is courtesy of Yahoo!Movies)
Man! It turned out to be such a hilarious movie. I certainly recommend it. I'm sure you won't be disappointed...

(The poster is courtesy of Yahoo!Movies)
i haven't gone to the theater to watch a movie in a few months now.. :)
ReplyDeleteeh so what were the things that you needed your sister's opinion on ni? ;)
ala, kesiannya. hehe. u shud do the movie marathon thing. like the good ol' days. :)
ReplyDeletethe things? rahhhhsia. haha. tak de apa2 lah.