i could have run for half marathon...

... not! he he he. But I did feel good even after the run. I completed the 10km course in 1hr 05min 29sec (~66 minutes), so I got my certificate. Even better that I was the 470th person to arrive at the finishing line. Just 30 shy of the 500 limit for the finisher medals distribution. Yay! Yusri, another colleague, was #231. Woah! Respek!

Okay, time for me to lepak-lepak (lounge and rest).

Some pictures...
Before the run



after the run


drenched in sweat :D



certificate and finisher medal...


a couple more pictures are also available at my FB after the jump.

Comments

  1. yay well done!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... a cert AND A MEDAL ... that's great bro ... I cudn't hev dun it ... just hate running hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bro.
    actually i wasn't expecting the medal at all. from the very start there were sea of people in front of me. i think i overtook just a handful. even real atuks overtook me ok. he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, congrats! you are on the right path. i know you can easily do 21km in a very near future. consistency is the word. keep up with the training and don't let the rain demotivate you. you can't change weather but you can change your habit/schedule. if it rains always in the afternoon, wake up early and run in the morning. keep up with the mileage and you will be there sooner than you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats atuk!! certificate and medal!! so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sila. asyik citer psl jogging and klim, so it felt great after the race :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, forgot to thank topek. terima kasih. insya-Allah will try to go to the next level soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment