KLIM'08 is just around the corner!

At noon, a couple of colleagues and myself headed down to KL to collect our t-shirts and numbers for Sunday's run. But we didn't get the same numbers as the ones we were assigned to when we registered online. The numbering was based on our receipt, so instead of getting M0058, I got M1495. Bummer.

Like I've mentioned last time, the first 500 finishers (of the M class) will be awarded finishers medal. After looking at the number of participants in the M class alone, I guess I'd settle for the certificate. If I can complete the entire 10km course within 80 minutes, that is. Insya-Allah.

Mine...



My friend, Topek's number.... what a nice one! He's running in the Half-Marathon (21km) run.


Before heading back to the office, we had lunch at the ikan bakar (grilled fish & seafood) place behind the Istana (Royal Palace). It was my first time there after so many years! Yum yum...

Comments

  1. woohooo!! almost there! i'm sure you'll do fine, z! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's nice, for a marathon to have multiple categories and therefore you don't have to do the whole 42k! i'm sure you will reach that target of 10K under 80 minutes!!

    go zarin goooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sila & lil: thanks for the wishes.

    ha ha. if i have to run 42k, sure pengsan! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment