Quickies

  • I'm a bit behind with my running. It's been a week since I last ran. Hopefully the weather will hold after work so that I could go for a jog. KLIM '08 is a matter of 3 weeks away! [update]: the weather didn't cooperate again this evening. tomorrow then?
  • I already got airtickets to SF for May. Flying there on the 13th and returning to LA on the 14th. So now I just need to plan for the 12th and 15th. Most probably I'll do Universal Studios and Six Flags Magic Mountain. Good thing I've been to the LA & SF area before, so I've pretty much seen most of the touristy places.
  • Last week, friends from my previous Mandarin class and I went for makan-makan at this one Indonesian restaurant, Bumbu Bali. Theresal did a blog post on it at her blog so you guys can check it out. She took most of the pictures while we were there, but let me just add a few more, especially the Es Campur (roughly translated to Ais Campur/ABC or Mixed Shaved Ice (?))
Es Campur...


Some of the food...


Getting there... :)

Comments

  1. good luck on the KLIM 08!

    and wooo the indonesian food looks yummy...remember the time we got stuck on the T trying to go to the Indon restaurant? and the weather was terrible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.

    yeah, yeah. tak leh lupa. if we had known it was that far apart from the bad weather, i think we would have eaten more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrr do you have to make me hungry at first chance, and craving for m'sian food? ;)

    good luck for KLIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lil: oops. but it's not always that i get to do it. he he.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment