Souvenirs

(Note: The last picture in this post might offend some of the readers of this blog. I was going back and forth trying to reason out where I should put it up in the blog. I added in the end not because of its lewdness, but because I thought it was creative... :))

I was trying to do some cleaning up in my room (note the word 'trying' :o)) when I came upon the souvenirs I collected or were given by friends over the years.

Some of those that were given by friends... Seashell-shaped soap, keychains, fengshui ornament, miniatures/statues, pens and the likes.



I bought this when I went to Niagara Falls, obviously. Sure, the boomerang originated from the Down Under but in a sense it looked nice. Never tried to throw it. Don't think it will work :)



Quite a number of my Malaysian friends seemed to flock to Hard Rock Cafes as they visited new cities. I pretty much went with the flow. Since I was a cheapskate (and still am) I tend to settle for shotglasses or pins, instead of the much more expensive t-shirts.

HRC pins. Some seem to have gone missing, like the Boston one that had a lobster on it.



HRC shotglasses. A few were given to me by friends. I've never been to Tokyo or Minneapolis. I went to Chicago once, but didn't make a stop at its HRC.



Some of those that were purchased in Italia. I just love the Bialetti coffee maker. Quite innovative. I don't drink coffee that much, so I never used it. I never intended to use it anyway. he he. So much so that the Illy coffe
e that I bought in 2004 passed its expiry date :D


This tea cup was given by Salina, the boss at the Chinese restaurant that my colleagues and I frequented to in Torino. The dragon turns red whe
n you pour hot water into the cup. Isn't it cool?!


This cup for drinking sake (for instance) was also given by Salina.



After water was added....
(Note: you are warned... he he. My take was that they could do have done better with "alcohol spokesperson". he he)

Comments

  1. cool souvenirs... i never know where any of mine are. hehehehe. completely disorganized...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.

    so, ohio ada hard rock cafe tak? he he, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo that's one amusing souvenir... reminds me of this cup that was given to my colleague for her secret santa one year... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cleveland ada le kot. i don't think Cinci ada.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment