Skip to main content
- On Saturday, while walking around KLCC, I stepped into the bookstore trying to figure out what my next book would be... so after wondering aimlessly for a good amount of time, I left the bookstore with The Bourne Legacy in my hands. It'd be like taking a step back with the Bourne series, but that shouldn't be a problem. The book's thicker than The Bourne Betrayal, so it'd take me some time to finish reading it. Well, it's not like I have a dateline to adhere to, right? :)

- Today, my eldest brother & sis-in-law invited us over for some makan-makan to celebrate their son's birthday. What's more special was the fact he assembled the entire Hainanese Chicken Rice dish himself - right down to the soy sauce and chilli sauce. There were a couple of tweakings to be done, but they were all minor ones, like the chilli sauce could be a tad thicker. Tabik spring bro! Lepas ni boleh buat lagi ;)
Comments
Post a Comment