What's in your name?

He he. I stole the title from Lil's.

Well, I'm currently attending a 1.5 day training. Guess what... Of ALL the possible combinations they come up with, this was what they printed on my name tag.



It's my dad's alias, which he never used. Come to think of it I forgot how he ended up with it. Note to self, find out from dad when he's back in KL. :)

Anyhooo... I understand that it would cause some confusion if I were abroad, but the last time I check, I'm still in Malaysia. Let me try to get dad to come to training tomorrow instead. :D

Comments

  1. johan?? alamak... malaysians can't get your name right.. ish ish ishhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is shocking, for malaysian to get fellow malaysian's name wrong... but on the other hand, you're a winner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil: keh keh keh keh.
    btw, hopefully kimi will bounce back and be a juara that he is. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment