A dear friend told me this hilarious joke. At first I didn't feel like putting in the blog because it's a tad inappropriate, but we couldn't stop laughing and making fun of it, that I just have to.
According to her (the dear friend), M (bukan nama sebenar/not the real name) had been coming late to the office for some time now. Office hour starts at 8:30, but M would only come in after 9. Being an HR person, the boss asked my friend to confront M on the matter.
I bet you couldn't guess what M's response was...
M said and I translate it to English.... "I always take a dump at 7:30am everyday. That's why I end up arriving late at the office."
Say what?! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Now, would you use such excuse? Ha ha ha ha ha!
According to her (the dear friend), M (bukan nama sebenar/not the real name) had been coming late to the office for some time now. Office hour starts at 8:30, but M would only come in after 9. Being an HR person, the boss asked my friend to confront M on the matter.
I bet you couldn't guess what M's response was...
M said and I translate it to English.... "I always take a dump at 7:30am everyday. That's why I end up arriving late at the office."
Say what?! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Now, would you use such excuse? Ha ha ha ha ha!
omg! i can't believe the fella actually said that!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteha ha ha. would you be more surprised if I were to tell you, the fella is a she? lawak weh!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA... tak boleh stop gelak... tolonggg!!!!!
ReplyDelete