a couple of updates

  • Tomorrow's Labor Day, so it's a public holiday. But it's more likely that I have come to work tomorrow (and also the weekends) because my teammates and I have to help out another team with a release that's coming soon. I'd usually feel bad about it, but considering that I'll be away for most of May, I figure that it's not that bad. Man, it's just a week from tomorrow!
  • Kimi won last weekend in Barcelona. It really made my weekend! ;)
  • The Red Sox won the first game of the series with the Blue Jays today. Hopefully they've fully recovered from last week's slump.
  • I heard this on the radio a few days back. I can't say that it relates to me directly, but I like it... Ha ha, some of you out there must be laughing like mad by now. He he. Hey, I'm entitled to such songs once in a while :)
free music


Comments