Boy! It was months ago when I bought my return airfare to LA. This clearly gives good indication that time will fly by more quickly in the States, especially when you're having fun. Amin on the having fun part. ;)
Azizul and I are still ironing out the plans for our LA stay. Mostly on the hotel and car rental.
Thus, there are no major changes to the itinerary I published some time back...
Azizul and I are still ironing out the plans for our LA stay. Mostly on the hotel and car rental.
Thus, there are no major changes to the itinerary I published some time back...
- 8th: Leave KL at 3pm and arrive in LA 3 hours later. Haha, I wish. Of course, it's possible with the International Date Line. :)
- 9th: Go to Universal Studios. And be back in Pasadena by 5 for the rehearsal dinner. So what are the things we actually rehearse for? The food? The etiquette? Play-by-play? Slo-mo? :)
- 10th: The wedding is at 6pm.
- 11th: Buffet breakfast starts at 8 and according to the invite, it's until 11am! Makan lagi. :)
- 12th: Six Flags Magic Mountain day. Woohoo!
- 13-14th: Fly off to San Francisco to meet up with Zack. Another friend whom I haven't seen in 11 years. When we chatted on YM a few weeks ago, he said that he may bring me up the TransAmerica Pyramid and introduce me to his pet sealion at the pier. :D
- 15th: Still open
- 16th-22nd: Off to Sila and Vin's. I don't know what's in store for me but I'll leave that to Sila and Vin to surprise me. Just lepak-ing (Hanging out) with them should still be a blast. Unless they grow tired of me lah. he he... hope not tho'. :)
- 23-25th: My 10th year reunion. Yes, I am that old. *LOL*
- 26-27th: Fly cross-country to LA to catch the flight home. I'm so not looking forward to it, but an open jaw travel would burn a hole in my pocket.. even more.
- 28th: Arrive in KL. But won't back in the office till June 2nd. Hooray!
we got some plans for your visit, zarin!! :)
ReplyDeleteplus you can play with the cat. she's very sweet. :)
yay! thanks guys... can't wait!
ReplyDeletebuy me the barrel ..
ReplyDeletesounds like a busy but fun trip!
ReplyDeletelow: siao! :P
ReplyDeletelil: yeah, i'm hoping for that. so to everyone out there, sorry, but i got no time to shop. ha ha ha.
bebeh.. balik jangan luper projek tanam ketum opsss i mean tanam pokok hehehehehe...
ReplyDeletenanti check ngan my friend, yasmin, bila Tree Party tu
ReplyDelete