Day 11: Baseball, baseball and more baseball.

While we were on the way to Vin's baseball game, one of his teammates left a voicemail message saying that the game was cancelled. It turned out that we had so much rain last night that the field was wet and unusable.

So now what? Not to fret. We have tons of baseball games on telly! Woohoo! I told Vin that I was so used to reading the baseball gam
e recaps during the day in Malaysia that I forgot that I was in the States. :)

The only pictures that I took on this day were of Lily (Sila and Vin's kitty) and of another animal. You may want check out Sila's blogpost as well. ;)

What I thought of at the time I took this picture. Cool eh?

Lily actually came in the morning to wake me up. I felt something moving on my legs. When I opened my eyes, she was in my face. Terkejut sekejap. :)

I've heard so many animal stories in Sila and Vin's backyard. Squirrels, chipmunks, eagle ensnared chipmunk and what not. Sure it's Middletown, but we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw this little animal wandering in their backyard. It also deserved an entry in Sila's blog.

Eh?


Just to show that it wasn't a picture I took in Malaysia, I felt the need to include the pine trees in the background. :D


Comments

  1. the sphinx and the chicken... macam-macam songel betul. sorry we didn't do too much this day, zarin, although you did get to watch a lot of baseball on tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, tons! which i'd do if i have directv. :D

    you don't have to be sorry Sila. the main thing all 3 of us hung out and had a great time. sama mcm kat boston dulu. ppl could say we have lame routines, but we couldn't stop talking about them right? sampai sekrg pun boleh gelak2! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment