Since Azizul had to go to work, I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain alone. It was slightly overcast today, but that didn't prevent me from having fun. Man, I've looked forward for this day for quite some time now...
We're here!

Ford Focus... the one we chose as our rental car

Some of the rides at the park include...
Batman the Ride. The same one that they had at Great Adventure, NJ

The Riddler's Revenge - stand-up coaster

Ninja... very tame. he he.

Superman The Escape. "... accelerating from 0 to 100 mph in seven seconds before shooting straight up a 41-story tower". Awesome!

Goliath. Yet another great coaster!

View from the top of the Tower. The only picture I took because they had to temporarily close it for an hour or so. But why did they allow me to go up in the first place?

Déjà Vu was closed for the day and X2 will only be open on Memorial Day so the best rollercoaster of the day was.... TATSU! I even went on it twice. Believe me, it was THAT good!



The below picture was on the expensive side, but I just had to get my hands on it. he he.

Later in the evening... Azizul and I had dinner with Kwesi, a friend from college, at the Cheesecake Factory. We learned our lessons - not to order appetizers if we're going to have the main course. A better solution was to get only the appetizers and dessert. :)
We're here!
Ford Focus... the one we chose as our rental car
Some of the rides at the park include...
Batman the Ride. The same one that they had at Great Adventure, NJ
The Riddler's Revenge - stand-up coaster

Ninja... very tame. he he.
Superman The Escape. "... accelerating from 0 to 100 mph in seven seconds before shooting straight up a 41-story tower". Awesome!
Goliath. Yet another great coaster!
View from the top of the Tower. The only picture I took because they had to temporarily close it for an hour or so. But why did they allow me to go up in the first place?

Déjà Vu was closed for the day and X2 will only be open on Memorial Day so the best rollercoaster of the day was.... TATSU! I even went on it twice. Believe me, it was THAT good!

The below picture was on the expensive side, but I just had to get my hands on it. he he.
Later in the evening... Azizul and I had dinner with Kwesi, a friend from college, at the Cheesecake Factory. We learned our lessons - not to order appetizers if we're going to have the main course. A better solution was to get only the appetizers and dessert. :)
still envy gila the Tatsu ride!!
ReplyDeleteand yayy to the Cheesecake Factory!
oh i want to go i want to go i want to go on those crazy rides!
ReplyDeletesila: a'ah la. kalau tak it'd be like old times mcm kat king's island. btw, there are so many other great rides at other theme parks! if i was there, heaven! ha ha ha.
ReplyDeletelil: you should go! nearest one in UK i think.