Day 8: Can't get enough of Universal Studios?

I had to go back to Universal Studios because the cashier forgot to remove the inktag from one of the shirts that I bought for my brother. Shoot.

Since I could get a $5 rebate at the movies, I went to see the Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay movie. "Interesting" movie I would say. It sure beat the first one alright. Ha ha.

Universal Citywalk... yet again




you gotta love the HRC. :D


I forgot to take the picture of the entrance when I was here last week.


In the late afternoon, I just walked around Old Pasadena for the last time. Sorry SIL, no Aigner to be found anywhere. he he.

Comments

  1. apalah they forgot to take the inktag off the shirt. ishhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, what abou that fire at universal studios? good thing azizul and i sempat pegi

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, good thing you were there before the fire!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment