Day 9: Off to Ohio

May 16th was technically a traveling day because LA was 3 hours behind the Eastern Time (ET). I flew out of LAX at 8:30-ish pm in the morning, but I didn't get to Dayton until like 6:30-ish pm ET.

I started out with a 1.5 hour gap before my connecting flight left for Daytown from Detroit. I was left with just 40 minutes when I got to the other side of the terminal. For some odd reason, the ground crew weren't prepared for us when we landed at Detroit. Even the captain was making remarks like:
  • "There's a person with wands, but he's not guiding us in. I guess we have to wait for another guy with wands"
  • and when we did get to the gate, the captain announced over the mike, "It seems that nobody was expecting us. No one is around to operate the jetbridge."
Yeay, I finally got to see and hangout with Sila and Vin. Woohoo!


Vin & Sila brought me to this Korean & Japanese restaurant for dinner on the way from the airport to Middletown. Yummy!

Note: I have to apologize for the lack of pictures during my stay in Ohio. We were busy chatting, eating and the likes that we forgot all about our cameras. :)

Comments

Post a Comment