Although my flight was not until 8:30 in the morning, I left Pasadena very, very early because I chose to take the Metro Gold Line to Union Station and hop on the FlyAway coach to LAX. It was one of the cheapest mode of transportation, given the options that I had.
I flew on Virgin America to San Francisco. It was pretty cool. I think I'll appreciate it more if the flight time was longer. I pretty much slept through the entire flight to SF. :D
Waiting for the 4:36am train at Memorial Park station.

I've been to SF before. Winter break during my senior year. Part of my West Coast trip with a few friends where we covered LA, SF, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Tijuana, San Diego and in between. So I guess I spared Zack from doing lots of touristy stuff. :)
The Bay Bridge is just outside of Zack's place. You look out of the window and there it is!

We walked around the city for a bit during the day. I forgot to bring along my camera when we went out for lunch on the first day, so we had to go back to Pier39 the next day. :D
Zack would have never thought the parking spaces for the motorbikes would be fully utilized. You don't get to see this in Malaysia. But we do have tons of mopeds. he he.

Just passing by

Union Square. That was as close as we got to the malls. *lol*

Paellas for lunch

Transamerica pyramid

Extracurricular activity. :D

Pier39.

I really love this clip! It's so hilarious! Zack was such a sport when I told him that I was going to film him mimicking the sealions. He was brilliant! What say you?
The Bay Bridge as we were walking back to Zack's place from Pier39

Marketplace

Awesome view!

Zack took the scenic route to drop me off at the airport. This here is Ocean Beach (if I get it right).


So it was time to go. Oh man...
(Zack, if you're reading this, thanks for hospitality. I really appreciate it!)
Oh yeah. I found a flying orca at the airport. :)

I flew on Virgin America to San Francisco. It was pretty cool. I think I'll appreciate it more if the flight time was longer. I pretty much slept through the entire flight to SF. :D
Waiting for the 4:36am train at Memorial Park station.
I've been to SF before. Winter break during my senior year. Part of my West Coast trip with a few friends where we covered LA, SF, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Tijuana, San Diego and in between. So I guess I spared Zack from doing lots of touristy stuff. :)
The Bay Bridge is just outside of Zack's place. You look out of the window and there it is!
We walked around the city for a bit during the day. I forgot to bring along my camera when we went out for lunch on the first day, so we had to go back to Pier39 the next day. :D
Zack would have never thought the parking spaces for the motorbikes would be fully utilized. You don't get to see this in Malaysia. But we do have tons of mopeds. he he.
Just passing by
Union Square. That was as close as we got to the malls. *lol*
Paellas for lunch
Transamerica pyramid
Extracurricular activity. :D
Pier39.
I really love this clip! It's so hilarious! Zack was such a sport when I told him that I was going to film him mimicking the sealions. He was brilliant! What say you?
The Bay Bridge as we were walking back to Zack's place from Pier39
Marketplace
Awesome view!
Zack took the scenic route to drop me off at the airport. This here is Ocean Beach (if I get it right).
So it was time to go. Oh man...
(Zack, if you're reading this, thanks for hospitality. I really appreciate it!)
Oh yeah. I found a flying orca at the airport. :)
hehehe awesome video (zack was fun!) and it also reminded me of the smell over there though... /rolleyes
ReplyDeletebravo zack! :)
ReplyDeleteseems like every time i'm in SF it's bad weather and those seals aren't sunning themselves. hujan aje!
hooray for zack! :)
ReplyDelete