Lil tagged me for this meme... so let me just do it quickly.
It's not Friday, but it feels like one, because it's my last working day in May. he he he.
(Azra, yours is tough. Have to get back to you on that. he he)
DO YOU PREFER…
1. To watch or to participate?
Depends on the situation, I guess.
2. Malls, catalogue shopping or the Internet?
Malls... only when I do any sort of shopping.
3. A bath or a shower?
Shower
4. To talk to people by telephone, in person or by e-mail?
If I have my way, the order would be in person, telephone, ym and then email.
Since I'm using prepaid, I spend little time on the phone :)
Of course, this question is also subjective... in a sense where the other person is geographically.
5. Typing or writing?
Since I spend most of the time in front of the computer, so it has to be typing. And because of that my handwriting's getting worst. Sometimes filling up those forms feels like a burden. :)
Who to tag? Who to tag?
err... this tougher than the meme questions. he he. How about...
1. Zaf
2. Shay
3. Azra
4. Raihan
5. Youkkkk... kidding. :)
oklah, I'll write down Acik Cah
It's not Friday, but it feels like one, because it's my last working day in May. he he he.
(Azra, yours is tough. Have to get back to you on that. he he)
DO YOU PREFER…
1. To watch or to participate?
Depends on the situation, I guess.
2. Malls, catalogue shopping or the Internet?
Malls... only when I do any sort of shopping.
3. A bath or a shower?
Shower
4. To talk to people by telephone, in person or by e-mail?
If I have my way, the order would be in person, telephone, ym and then email.
Since I'm using prepaid, I spend little time on the phone :)
Of course, this question is also subjective... in a sense where the other person is geographically.
5. Typing or writing?
Since I spend most of the time in front of the computer, so it has to be typing. And because of that my handwriting's getting worst. Sometimes filling up those forms feels like a burden. :)
Who to tag? Who to tag?
err... this tougher than the meme questions. he he. How about...
1. Zaf
2. Shay
3. Azra
4. Raihan
5. Youkkkk... kidding. :)
oklah, I'll write down Acik Cah
yay have a good trip away (sorry i was away so didn't get to read this until now), and indeed it's always good to see people in person... :D
ReplyDelete