Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

3 more days man! 3 more days...

The thing is I'm a bit tied up at work that I don't have time to soak it all in.... not just yet.
I even owe someone a makan-makan... hopefully I'll be able to fulfill it before I leave.

As for the packing... it's getting there. But there are things that can only be stored away moments before you leave the house, like toiletries.

If you guys don't hear from me any time soon, you guys take care okay? See you when I see you!

Comments

  1. remember the glock and the iphone ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your cuti-cuti.... pergi sorang balik oso sorang occay.. kalo tak nanti i babap u awww!!!... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak leh janji la tu. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh, why kena balik sorang??? ;)

    anyway, hoping your journey is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment