Blogger's digest: WW25/6

  • Last Friday marked the first day I've jogged after soooo long. It has been 8 weeks. Since 23rd April. You should have seen me struggling even at the 3km mark. I ended up with 5.2km, but it was the first time I had to walk back to the office. I just had another 400m to go, but I was out of steam.
  • So you guys, this is my tree. I couldn't go to the tree planting. Of course, I wish it was a fruit tree instead. Ha ha.
  • I got my tax refund cheque in the mail yesterday. Yay! Now I have extra money in my pocket this month. If I had known, I would have filed electronically last year too. Now I need to find out how to get the refund from the previous years. Can't you tell that I'm desperate for money? :D
  • It's been a good month of movie watching. Incredible Hulk, Kungfu Panda, Get Smart... Not too sure if I'd get to see Wanted this weekend because I'm going balik kampung.

Comments

  1. hmm... you definitely balik kampung a lot lately... all the fruits ready to eat? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next month we'll have Hellboy: The Golden Army, The Dark Knight, X-Files I Want To Believe, Hancock, Wall-E....

    So it ain't over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil: not yet. but have to show face from now on. hehe, kidding only. fetching my mom from kampung this weekend. she wants to come back to kl for short while.

    bg hisham: i know!! i better keep up. he he. altho, looking at gsc website, Wall-E is only scheduled to be released in MY on Aug-14. sucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm fruits.... :)

    i haven't gone to watch a movie at the theater in a while though. but i'll catch up on dvd eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sila: u shud. that was something we didn't do when i was there. didnt do any movie watching marathon. too little time. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too busy sembang sembang to watch movies.. maybe next time? :)

    oh forgot to say, good for you on the pokok kayu arang! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment