Sila and I spent our afternoon at a nearby outlet mall. It's like 30-40 minutes away, but that's nothing to Midwesterners. :D.
Vin? He stayed home. You can't blame him. :) But since it was like Sila's first time driving ever since February (if I'm not wrong), Vin was like "Zarin, don't distract Sila too much." He has every right to be concerned. :)
I forgot what the name of the outlet mall was.

Map. Sorry SIL, no Aigner. :)

With us being us, we were outta there in a jiffy . I think we spent more time at lunch than at the mall. :D I got salt&pepper shakers for my sis and bought Ida's Gap jeans. Sila bought a couple of magnetic clippers.
At night, we watched more baseballs on telly. If only I had Directv at home. *lol*
More pictures of Lily. When I came out of the bathroom and made my way to my room, she had made herself comfortable in the middle of the bed. Good thing there was still some space for me to squeeze in. :)

Vin? He stayed home. You can't blame him. :) But since it was like Sila's first time driving ever since February (if I'm not wrong), Vin was like "Zarin, don't distract Sila too much." He has every right to be concerned. :)
I forgot what the name of the outlet mall was.
Map. Sorry SIL, no Aigner. :)
With us being us, we were outta there in a jiffy . I think we spent more time at lunch than at the mall. :D I got salt&pepper shakers for my sis and bought Ida's Gap jeans. Sila bought a couple of magnetic clippers.
At night, we watched more baseballs on telly. If only I had Directv at home. *lol*
More pictures of Lily. When I came out of the bathroom and made my way to my room, she had made herself comfortable in the middle of the bed. Good thing there was still some space for me to squeeze in. :)
hehehe i hadn't driven in ohio for quite a while. usually i only drive when i go to client site by myself. :)
ReplyDeletewe had such a good time sembang-sembang that day though. but basically i spent $2.00 on the magnetic clips and that's all - hehehehehe
yeah, that's what really matters! that's key!
ReplyDeletewell lily loves you, what to do? ;)
ReplyDelete