It was the second time I made Sila drive in 3 days. Why? We had to get some stuff from the mall before I leave for Providence tomorrow. A mall mall. Not a strip mall. :)
I'm telling you... It's a mall mall.

Especially for Sila.

Just passing by. :)

Can you tell where we were heading to? he he.

In the evening, Vin got all suited up for his baseball. The game was held at Kings Mills, where the famous Paramount Kings Island theme park is at.
Kim, the wife of one of Vin's teammates, was in the stands with us. She kept on looking at us few times while working on her Sudoku because we were like laughing, giggling and goofing around throughout the game. "Sorry Kim, we couldn't help it." Who can blame us especially when we were trying to translate all those baseball terms to Malay. Shortstop --> "Berhenti pendek". Strike --> "Bantai". Struck out --> "Terbantai keluar". Ha ha ha. I guess you just have to be there. Isn't that right Sila? *lol*
On the way to the baseball game

Kings Island was just right there! he he. If not for Sila's "condition" (as she put it), we would have gone crazy on the rollercoasters. It has been awhile since we were there... summer of '94.

The Cubs blanked their opponents. Their second pitcher was amazing.

My partner in crime. Taking a break from all the laughing and giggling.

Vin at third

Vin and another teammate scored

What? The game's over? There's still light!
The Cubs beat the Reds 5-0.
Note: They even have a website for their baseball league - Cincinnati Roy Hobbs Baseball League. Cool.

At night, I finished my Cold Stone and Ben & Jerry's. I was so proud of myself! he he. Well I have to since I'm leaving tomorrow. Unless I want them to save it for my next visit. :D
I'm telling you... It's a mall mall.
Especially for Sila.
Just passing by. :)
Can you tell where we were heading to? he he.
In the evening, Vin got all suited up for his baseball. The game was held at Kings Mills, where the famous Paramount Kings Island theme park is at.
Kim, the wife of one of Vin's teammates, was in the stands with us. She kept on looking at us few times while working on her Sudoku because we were like laughing, giggling and goofing around throughout the game. "Sorry Kim, we couldn't help it." Who can blame us especially when we were trying to translate all those baseball terms to Malay. Shortstop --> "Berhenti pendek". Strike --> "Bantai". Struck out --> "Terbantai keluar". Ha ha ha. I guess you just have to be there. Isn't that right Sila? *lol*
On the way to the baseball game
Kings Island was just right there! he he. If not for Sila's "condition" (as she put it), we would have gone crazy on the rollercoasters. It has been awhile since we were there... summer of '94.
The Cubs blanked their opponents. Their second pitcher was amazing.
My partner in crime. Taking a break from all the laughing and giggling.
Vin at third
Vin and another teammate scored
What? The game's over? There's still light!
The Cubs beat the Reds 5-0.
Note: They even have a website for their baseball league - Cincinnati Roy Hobbs Baseball League. Cool.
At night, I finished my Cold Stone and Ben & Jerry's. I was so proud of myself! he he. Well I have to since I'm leaving tomorrow. Unless I want them to save it for my next visit. :D
hurray for vin and his team, and well done in finishing up the ice cream... now you made me want some too... hmm...
ReplyDeletealamak...still haven't restocked on my Cold Stone Creamery.. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah i was so excited to park in that "special" parking spot at the mall mall...kekekeke
hmmm... what will you give me so i don't disclose what kedai we went into at the mall??? ;)