Man! How I hate good-byes... Parting is a bitch. Of course, you won't lose any sleep if it was with people you dislike. :D
I can't stop saying that I had an enormous time hanging out with Vin and Sila. Not to mention the food and drinks that I consumed over the past few days. I got to know of Cold Stone Creamery, Stewart's, Ben&Jerry's Karamel Sutra (they didn't have it before 98), among others. Really good stuff. ;)
So it was time to leave Ohio... and head for Providence.
Flying over Ohio in the Saab. Farms as far as the eye could see. :)

My ride. ;)

My hotel room. Too much space for one person. :D


Most of my friends are only flying in tomorrow, so I went to the Providence Place Mall looking for dinner. The mall is pretty huge. Too bad it was only completed after I left. It was supposed to be completed a semester before I graduated in 98, but it got delayed. It would make a huge difference. And maybe for once Sila could come to Providence and watch movies. Ha ha.
I also took the opportunity to watch the new Indy movie. I pretty much agree with what Sila's brother had to say about the movie.
I can't stop saying that I had an enormous time hanging out with Vin and Sila. Not to mention the food and drinks that I consumed over the past few days. I got to know of Cold Stone Creamery, Stewart's, Ben&Jerry's Karamel Sutra (they didn't have it before 98), among others. Really good stuff. ;)
So it was time to leave Ohio... and head for Providence.
Flying over Ohio in the Saab. Farms as far as the eye could see. :)
My ride. ;)
My hotel room. Too much space for one person. :D

Most of my friends are only flying in tomorrow, so I went to the Providence Place Mall looking for dinner. The mall is pretty huge. Too bad it was only completed after I left. It was supposed to be completed a semester before I graduated in 98, but it got delayed. It would make a huge difference. And maybe for once Sila could come to Providence and watch movies. Ha ha.
I also took the opportunity to watch the new Indy movie. I pretty much agree with what Sila's brother had to say about the movie.
*sob* i was sad when you had to go, zarin.. i had such a wonderful time hanging out with you. memang rasa cam back at boston, and we did get to recall the fun time we used to have!
ReplyDeleteeh! you were the one who told me not to come to Providence since back then, nak tengok movie pun kena pergi Seekonk, MA!! i would have been willing to come, but you said you'd rather come to Boston! :D
haha. that was not how i put it? he he. betul, seekonk is just like 5-10 minutes by car, but we didn't have a car. :D
ReplyDeletei do like boston. mcm2 ada ;)