I arrived on campus at 8:30-ish for the class breakfast thingy. Not many people were around at the time. I guess people were still in their beds after a late nite. He he.
Did some shopping at the bookstore after that.
After getting ourselves some lunch, we went to the Athletics Center compound to attend Field Day. It was another occasion for alumni to catch up with friends.
Scenes at Field Day.



Walking down Thayer Street towards Cold Stone Creamery to continue on chatting over icecream.

Besides Ben&Jerry's, they also have Cold Stone Creamery. Lucky b@$t@rd$. Pardon my language. :D

I had dinner with another set of friends. Apparently they tried calling me last night to ask me if I wanted to join them for dinner. But they had Azizul's number instead of mine.
Clowning around at dinner. Borrowed (or rather, stole) from Veronica's album on FB. :)

After dinner, we headed downtown for the Waterfire event.


Friends at Waterfire.

Did some shopping at the bookstore after that.
After getting ourselves some lunch, we went to the Athletics Center compound to attend Field Day. It was another occasion for alumni to catch up with friends.
Scenes at Field Day.
Walking down Thayer Street towards Cold Stone Creamery to continue on chatting over icecream.
Besides Ben&Jerry's, they also have Cold Stone Creamery. Lucky b@$t@rd$. Pardon my language. :D
I had dinner with another set of friends. Apparently they tried calling me last night to ask me if I wanted to join them for dinner. But they had Azizul's number instead of mine.
Clowning around at dinner. Borrowed (or rather, stole) from Veronica's album on FB. :)

After dinner, we headed downtown for the Waterfire event.
Friends at Waterfire.
looks like a good day! nasib i baru re-stock cold stone creamery ice cream baru tengahari tadi.. hehehe
ReplyDeletewaterfire looks quite interesting! :)
:P (to your new ice cream stock). he he
ReplyDeletethere were tons of ppl at waterfire. considering the fact they just light up fire in the river. he he. well, there was food too. :D