Durian oh durian

So I went back balik kampung with my sister last weekend.

Much to my surprise there were durians! Well, these early ones were the "imperfect" ones; certain parts of the fruit were attacked by pests, like squirrels, birds or insects. What was left untouched still tasted good.



I was coming down with a little fever and running nose, but I couldn't pass up the chance to eat some durians. he he. Ubat tu (It has medicinal property). :D



Eat this Andrew Zimmern (of Bizarre Food)! ha ha


Pretty huge cempedak.
(Saving the half for Sila. ;))



Look, look! All mine!


A few more manggis, but these needed a couple more days to ripe.


I'm going back in a couple of weeks' time. Hopefully there'd be more mangosteens and durians next time. Insya-Allah :)

Comments

  1. oh kome, deghoyan dah berbunge..
    moh kite pinang anak dare

    :D

    and omg, the cempedak looks yuuummmeeeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau bole antar, dah lama antar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want soooooooome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment