Apparently, a colleague in another department was my classmate from primary (elementary) school. I've lost contact with friends from Sarawak (a Malaysian state in Borneo) ever since I came back to the peninsular in 1987; my dad was offered a position in the Kuching branch so our family lived there for 3 years.
He's been showing this picture around. And supposedly, people could spot me easily. Could you? Well, with not that many people to start out with, you can't go wrong.

We were 11 y.o. then. We each received a certificate and some spending money for getting good results in the "Penilaian Darjah 5" exams. Man, how short was I?! *lol*
He's now on my back for not remembering him. In my defense, he looked so different then. he he. Btw, he was the kid in the middle.
He's been showing this picture around. And supposedly, people could spot me easily. Could you? Well, with not that many people to start out with, you can't go wrong.

We were 11 y.o. then. We each received a certificate and some spending money for getting good results in the "Penilaian Darjah 5" exams. Man, how short was I?! *lol*
He's now on my back for not remembering him. In my defense, he looked so different then. he he. Btw, he was the kid in the middle.
i see you... :) obvious sangat you.. hehehehe
ReplyDeletehahaha. told you so.
ReplyDeleteheheheh - nampak, nampak
ReplyDeleteamatlah obvious...
and kecik!
;-p
azra: he he. i only grew a bit after form 5. at least now taller than you. he he.
ReplyDelete