What spam emails do you get?

It's a Friday. I hope the day will pass by quickly. I pretty much doubt it tho'. But I'm looking forward for the COB (close of business day as they usually put it), because I'm going back to my hometown (kampung) tonight after work. Woohooo... :)

Anyway, back to the topic in hand... what kind of spams do you usually get? These are some of the emails that I have currently in my Spam folder:
  • Medicines
    • "Canadian Pharmacy" likes to send me emails with subject headers like "safe and secure viagra", "internet drugstore" and "pharmacy"
  • Relationships
    • "Christian Daters Wanted"
  • Jobs
    • "Work with Google online"
    • "I Found You a New Job"... If You Have 60 Minutes A Day, You're Hired. $195.00 and up... per day
    • "Easy Work - Great Pay"
  • Misc
    • "Get a Beautiful Rich Lawn"
    • "Find out why 100 k Americans are buying Land in Costa Rica"
And of course the ever so famous..
  • "My Dear Friend... I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Poland..."
  • "... If you can assist me on these points above, I shall give you 10% of the total money while setting aside 5% for all incidental expenses that arise in the course of actualising the transaction (such expenses as phone calls fax messages)..."
  • "... in order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted colleagues and I,now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to late [so and so] so that the fund US$14,000,0000 will be released and transfered to your account..."
:D

Comments

  1. *gasp*

    you mean they didn't offer you a MBA or a PhD???!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seem to only get the *ahem* "extender" to "please my woman" emails and the viagra stuff.

    i'm a girl, yo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil: maybe they didn't want to waste their time. he he.

    sila: maybe it's the khairul in the name. he he.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment