What a tiring weekend

So Friday nite, I went back to Melaka. My younger brother canceled at the very last minute. Fortunately my brother allowed my nephew to come along. It would be a lonely ride otherwise.

I woke up to the sound of rain on Saturday morning. On any other day, I would welcome such sight. But not today. I was a man on a mission... to pluck those mangosteens. he he. I was going back to KL in the evening, so I needed all the time I could.

It rained until 1 in the afternoon. Although my dad made me wear his raincoat, I was still drenched from head to toe. It has been some time since I played in the rain. :D

This is me right before my "afternoon shift". It's screaming "city boy at kampung". Ha ha ha.


No pictures of fruits this time... to respect those who are currently abroad. :D

All in all, I spent like 3.5 hours in the morning and another 3 in the afternoon. Woah Nelly! I couldn't believe it myself. I have 2 full wheel barrows to prove it ;)

Back in KL, my adik-adik (brother & sister), nephew and I went to watch Dark Knight. Man, it was really awesome! Heath Ledger's bad ass performance as the Joker was superb. So much so that I really despised the Joker character.

Barely a few hours of sleep at night, we sent my nephew back to Bangi. But not before we had our breakfast at a nearby mamak restaurant. My sister and I ordered roti arab, while my nephew ordered half-boiled eggs. What he got instead was raw eggs! We could also see a couple of patrons who experienced the same boo boo. Apalah! (What the...)

When we arrived in Bangi, my brother relayed a very good news saying that there was no need for me to help out with the packing or house cleaning this week. Yay! I get to go back for an afternoon nap. :)

It's going to be a similar routine this weekend... balik kampung on Friday nite. Do whatever's necessary at kampung on Saturday. Return to KL on Saturday nite. Help my brother with the moving on Sunday. I may need to apply for leave on monday to recuperate...

Later guys!

Comments

  1. wooo!! what an active weekend? how come have to pack and clean the hosue??? your bro moving ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my brother shifting to a new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggle*

    you said shifting... in ireland, it's used by teenagers as a slang to snogging... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. lil: hahahaha. pardon me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. huaa...!! bestnyer ada kebun buah nih... musim buah, meriah balik kg ambik buah...!! jeles lagi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. zarin...jenuh kami makan buah2 tu..anyway, semua adik badik aku ckp sedap..even ayah aku dr kampung ckp cantik2 buah...tengkiuuuu sesangat yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. johan: time musim buah mmg best balik. kalau tak, boring. he he.

    shay: sama2. sekali sekala ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment