Nothing special happened for the past few days, hence the lack of updates. I'm pretty much glued to the tv and the internet for the Olympics. Apart from attending the neighbour's kenduri kawin (wedding ceremony) today and my nephew's kenduri cukur jambul (hair cutting ceremony or "ramose" cutting as my brother put it. hehe) tomorrow, you can safely guess where I'll be at ... in front of the tv. hehe
Last Saturday I joined in the company's Family Day celebration. We got ourselves registered at the entrance at 8:30am, after getting breakfast at a nearby mamak restaurant with my friend and his family. Although breakfast was provided, he didn't want to rely heavily on the free nasi lemak. :D
I didn't take a lot of pictures because I had to store my camera in the locker. I didn't want to pass up the chance to berendam (soak) in the water. :D The program ended at about 2, but we had the rest of the park to ourselves until 6. I just stayed in the pools and went on just one slide ride. After trying out the rollercoasters at Six Flags in May, I didn't even bother to check out the dry park. Cewah! *lol*
Sea of greens

Wanna know something? Due to the overzealous stay in the pools, I got my ears blocked. ha ha ha. The doctor gave me some drops for the ears and asked me to come back after 3 days. Good thing the right ear was a tad better than the left. Everything's fine now, but it did give you something to be thankful for when you don't have to crank up the volume of the television twice the normal level. ;)
*-- I stole the tagline from my friend's status on Facebook. :)
Last Saturday I joined in the company's Family Day celebration. We got ourselves registered at the entrance at 8:30am, after getting breakfast at a nearby mamak restaurant with my friend and his family. Although breakfast was provided, he didn't want to rely heavily on the free nasi lemak. :D
I didn't take a lot of pictures because I had to store my camera in the locker. I didn't want to pass up the chance to berendam (soak) in the water. :D The program ended at about 2, but we had the rest of the park to ourselves until 6. I just stayed in the pools and went on just one slide ride. After trying out the rollercoasters at Six Flags in May, I didn't even bother to check out the dry park. Cewah! *lol*
Sea of greens
Wanna know something? Due to the overzealous stay in the pools, I got my ears blocked. ha ha ha. The doctor gave me some drops for the ears and asked me to come back after 3 days. Good thing the right ear was a tad better than the left. Everything's fine now, but it did give you something to be thankful for when you don't have to crank up the volume of the television twice the normal level. ;)
*-- I stole the tagline from my friend's status on Facebook. :)
given the time difference, i havent been following much of the olympics at all, just some random badminton and swimming news...
ReplyDeleteyeah, it's nice that it's the same time zone here. too bad i can't watch it on tv during the weekdays.
ReplyDelete"telinga masuk air" - i'm suffering from that crap for more than a month already. sekarang swim kena pakai ear plug - boring. ini semua gara - gara nak masuk triathlon ler....
ReplyDeletetopeka: "telinga masuk air" ke "air masuk telinga"? :) peh, triathlon! tabik spring!
ReplyDeleteEh? Olympic tahun ni ke?
ReplyDelete;-)
dah habis dah pun. but the paralympics tak lama lagi ;)
ReplyDelete